- How Generic Medical Stores Are Helping Lower Middle Class Indians Afford Medicines
- 13 Things Apple Phones Still Cannot Do But Android Can
- A Fully Functional Quadcopter Made Out Of 3D Printing Pen
- Futuristic Wrist Band That Converts Your Skin Into A Touch Screen
- PonoPlayer Is Here To Capture iPod Market
Facebook has always been a target of conspiracies circling around user privacy. Most of these have never been validated for being true accusations. So we have collected a few valid Facebook secrets which either no one knows or have not been widely publicized. If you know any Facebook secret worth sharing, go ahead write it down in the comment section below.
1. There Are Keyboard Shortcuts For Facebook Navigation
You can move up or down the facebook posts with letters ‘J’ and ‘K’; like the post with letter ‘l’ and comment on the post with letter ‘c’.
2. The Map On Notification Icon Changes Based On Your Location
3. You Can Change Language Settings To “English (Upside – Down)”. There Is A Pirate Version Of English Language Also Available
4. Facebook Owns Many Anti-Facebook Domains
Some of these anti-facebook domains include “I hate the Facebook like button”,”Like button sucks” and “I hate Facebook credits.”