Have you ever been in a situation where your smartphone battery drained out when it was most needed? Try out these easy tips to boost your smartphone battery. It does not matter if you have an iPhone, Android or Blackberry.
1. Turn Off Location Services For Application As They Reduce Battery Life
2. Trim Apps Running In Background And Remove Unnecessary Home Screen Widgets
3. Don’t Let Your Smartphone Heat Up
You can ease up on streaming and browsing which takes a lot of processing power, avoid playing HD games while the phone is charging and adjust your screen brightness to minimum. Let your phone breath and get it out of the non-breathable case. The cooler your smartphone is, the longer it will last and the better battery life it will have.
4. Lower The Screen Brightness And Turn Off Automatic Brightness
5. Turn-Off Hardware Radios Not Being Used Such As Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
6. Set Darker Themed Wallpaper On Your Smartphone. Avoid Live Wallpapers.
7. Use Air Plane Mode When Possible
If you are in a limited or no service area, it is better to switch on airplane mode. Your phone will always try to connect to a network even if it is not available which drains battery.
8. Use Power Saving Mode, It Can Push Stand By Time To One Day Even With Few Percentage Battery
9. Watch Out For Push Notifications As They Drain Battery Life
Each time you receive a notification from the network, your phone lights up, vibrates or make a noise which takes a toll on your battery life. This is significant if you recieve lots of notifications.