You need to know all the tricks and shortcuts of any software to become proficient in it. Therefore, today, we have collected 10 great tips for you to improve your Microsoft Excel Skills.
1. Keyboard Shortcuts To Add Or Delete Comments
If you need to adjust the width of a column click on the column’s header, move cursor to the right side of the header and double click when it turns into a plus sign.
3. Automatically SUM() With ALT =
You can add an entire column or row by just clicking in the first empty cell in the column or row. Then enter ALT = to add up the numbers in every cell above or sideways.
4. Copy A Pattern Of Numbers Or Date
5. Display Formulas with CTRL + `
6. Double Click Format Painter To Duplicate The Format In Other Cells
7. Quickly Jump To The First Or Last Cell Using Keyboard Shortcuts
Use ctrl + upward key to go to the first cell and ctrl + downward key to go the last cell.