- This 3D Printed Microscope Magnifies Your Smartphone Camera By 1000x
- This Ice-cream Plays Music, When You Lick It
- Self-Locking Bicycle Will Replace Bike Locks Forever
- Stay Awake While Driving – Using DriveSafe For Google Glass
- 19 Simple Hacks That Will Change The Way You Think About Cleaning Forever
#ALS #Ice #Bucket #Challenge – these hashtags must have crowded your Facebook home page or Twitter feeds over the last couple of days. This must have lead you to Google.com to check out what it is all about and the very purpose of the challenge fulfilled right there. ALS Ice Bucket challenge is actually a fund raising campaign to raise awareness of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), often referred to as “Lou Gehrig’s Disease”. It is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord.
The challenge involves donating $100 to ALS foundation or else if they can’t take out their cheque book, they have to dump a bucket of ice water over their heads. The internet was flooding with these videos as each person who accepted the challenge nominated three others for the task. It all started from Pete Frates video with the Vanilla Ice background music. You can watch this video here.
We have collected today 11 of the best ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos for you. Check them out.