Since the availability of digital downloads and streaming services, CDs have become an obsolete medium which is why they are not widely used. If you have a bunch of CDs from a few years back taking up space then you can use the following ways to reuse old CDs and DVDs.
1. Make A Colorful Birdbath
Find step by step instructions over here.
3. Coasters – A Mat For Glass or Drink
4. Make An Old Mirror New Again With Stylish CD Shards
5. Use Old CDs To Make Personalized Pendants
Cut out a desired shape and wrapped the shape with stained glass foiling tape. Make a hole with a heated needle for the chain.
6. Make A Picture Frame
Just cut up different shapes from old CDs and make a picture frame.
7. Build A Christmas Tree Out Of CDs
8. Decorate Coffee Table With Pieces From Old CDs
9. You Can Decorate A Door In A Similar Way
10. Make Fancy Pots
Here are step by step instructions for the pot.