Here are 13 hacks you can try with aluminium foil that you never thought of before. You should try these simple tricks and recommend them to your friends too.
1. Reduce Ironing Time To Half Using Foil’s Heat Absorbing Properties
Source: Elizabeth St.
2. Use AAA Batteries And A Bit Of Aluminium Foil To Use Run Out Batteries Again
Source: pinterest / Sara Linna
3. Slide Aluminium Foil Under The Furniture Corners To Move It Easily
4. Wrap Door Handle With Aluminium Foil To Protect It During Painting
5. Use Aluminium Foil To Remove Rust From Metal
Source: Feed the Birdies
6. Wrap Banana Ends In Aluminium Foil To Keep From Ripening Right Away
Source: The Pinterest Experiment
7. Scrap Off The Char From The Grill With A Ball Of Aluminium Foil In A Tong
8. Dispose-Off Cooking Grease Without A Mess
Source: My Life as a Mrs.
9. Seal Plastic Bag With Aluminium Foil And Iron To Avoid Spoiling Food
10. Make Cuts Into The Aluminium Sheets To Sharpen Scissors
Source: Mrs. Polly Rogers
11. Scrub Stubborn Stains From Pots And Pans
Source: My American Confessions
12. Curl Straight Hair With Aluminium Foil And Flat Iron
13. Use Aluminium Foil To Polish Silver
Source: Green Bride Guide