The common way to differentiate iPhone users from Android users is simplicity. iPhone users love to keep up to the technology but do not want to be bombarded with several different features. Android users on the other hand, want to have extra features and applications that can make their daily life easier. These people keep everything on their phones that is to say they do not use their phone just to make a call or SMS a friend or Skype a spouse. Today, we have gathered 13 features of Android phones that are not yet available on iPhone.
1. Android Batteries Are Replaceable But iPhone Relies On A Single Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery. Once iPhone Is Dead, It’s Dead Forever!
2. You Can Add Or Move Around Widgets On Your Android Home Screen.
3. You Can Open Multiple Apps At The Same Time. This Functionality Is Available In Few Android Brands
4. You Can Change The Entire Interface Of An Android Phone As There Is Much More Room For Customization Then On iPhone
5. Samsung Brought Smart Eye Technology Which Uses Front Face Camera To Track User’s Eyes!
If you look away from mobile screen, the video is paused or the screen is not turned off, if the user is looking at the screen. This technology can even scroll pages up or down based on your eye movement.