- The Way This Faceless Watch Tells Value Of Time Is Priceless
- 15 Creative Art Works From Every Day Objects
- This 3D Printed Material Can Withstand 160,000 Times Their Own Weight
- Capture Pictures With Blink Of Your Eyes With These Amazing Glasses
- 36 Common Problems In Android Phones With Their Solutions
Pakistan has been blessed with some of the most beautiful places on Earth and their natural beauty is unmatched to any artificial recreational spot around the world. The northern areas in Pakistan are famous for sky high mountains, lush green valleys, mighty rivers, beautiful lakes and amazing wildlife. The Neelum Valley (Paradise n Earth), Swat Valley (Mini Switzerland) and Hunza Valley (Mountain Kingdom) are the major tourist’s attractions of Pakistan. You may have known about all these places but today we are going to list down hidden yet incredible places of Pakistan.
1. Altit Fort, Hunza Valley
Altit Fort is an 800 years old historical building located in Central Hunza about thousands of feet above the Hunza River. It was the palace of the ancient Mirs of Hunza Valley.
2. Baltoro Glacier, Karakorum Range
3. Chand Billi, Astor Valley, Gilgit Baltistan
4. Glacier Stream, Concordia, Gilgit Baltistan
This amazing photograph was captured by David Kaszlikowski and was among the finalists at International Mountain Summit Photo Contest. It is not photoshopped.
5. Glaciers Tower, Khurdopin pass, Gilgit Baltistan
6. Lady Finger, Hunza Valley
Lady Finger is among the most famous peaks in Hunza Valley. This peak is also known as Bubli Motin by the locals. The picture captures an amazing 6000 m height peak from Duikar, Hunza.