- Breakthrough In Medicine: Self Healing Muscles Made In Duke University
- The Apple iWatch Could Be A Marvel For Medicine
- The Longest Word In English Is 189,819 Characters Long & It Takes 3 Hours 33 Minutes To Pronounce It
- The Electric Powered Skateboard Is Here
- 21 Stunning Facts About Space That Will Make Your Day
Many Windows users feel awkward while using Macbook keyboards for the first time. That’s because Mac not only differs in design but also in functionality. You won’t find any way to double click, scrolling down will look so hectic that you will end in giving up.
But today, we have gathered 15 amazing hacks that if learnt, can make anybody a Macbook expert. Lets start off with number 1.
1. Press “Cmd+Tab” To Jump To Last Used Program
This trick is useful if you are copy and pasting between programs as pressing Cmd + Tab twice switches you between the same two programs.
2. Press & Hold Cmd Then Tap Tab To View Program Switcher
If you press and hold cmd, then tap tab, the program switch window will come up. You can, then, press tab to scroll right between your open programs or tap shift + tab to scroll left. To choose a program, highlight the program logo you need, then release the command key.
3. Press “Ctrl +Up Arrow” To View All Current Windows
4. Press F11 To Show Desktop
You may need to hold the function key on some laptops for this hack to work.
5. Press “Cmd+H” To Hide Window
6. Highlight The File And Press “Cmd+Delete” To Move To Trash
7. Press “Cmd + Opt + Shift + Delete” To Empty Trash Without Opening It And Bypassing The Warning Message
8. Press “Cmd+Z” To Undo Last Action
9. Press “Cmd+Shift+3” To Take Screenshot Of Entire Screen
The screen shot will automatically be saved as a photo on the desktop.
10. Press “Cmd+Shift+4” To Take Screenshot Of A Selected Area
11. Hold Cmd And Then Click A Link To Open Link In New Tab
12. Hold Shift To Adjust Volume Without Clicks
13. Hold On F10 While Mac Powers Up To Avoid Any Noise
14. Use ” Cmd+Ctlr+Space” To Use Emoji Keyboard
15. Hold Letter Key To Use Special Characters
Image Credits: Ravi Shankar Singh