- Earth Like Planet Discovered Almost 500 Light Years Away
- Google Secret Project X Is Failing To Bring Jetpack In Real Life
- This Keyboard With Mechanical Switches Is Specially Designed For Gamers
- Breaking The Impossibilities: Space Elevator Is Set To Launch By 2050
- 16 Places You Won’t Believe Exists On Our Planet
Cleaning products are usually expensive with no actual results as claimed in advertisements. You end up to regret buying the product and try to calm the “clean freak” part of your personality. Don’t forget that sometimes the only true remedy to your problems exist in nature. These natural remedies and tricks help with stubborn stains and dirt more than any chemical can. Here are 17 cleaning hacks that you should definitely learn now. Try these tricks and share your experience with us in the comment section below.
1. Remove Burnt Stains From Utensils!
You need to fill up the pan with water and add a cup of white vinegar. Now put the pan on the stove for boiling, afterwards add 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Empty the pan and scour. And there goes the stubborn stains.
2. Clean Ceiling Fans Without Messing The Floor
3. Scrub Off Corner Dirt From Kitchen Cabinets!
4. Make Old Sneakers New With Toothpaste!
5. Onion Grill Cleaner!
6. Remove Coffee/Tea Mug Stains!
7. Natural Broken Glass Magnet!
8. Crystal Clean Cloudy Glass!
9. Get Rid Of Carpet Stains!
Spray a mixture of two parts water and one part vinger on the stain. Then lay a damp rag over the top and iron it.