- 10 Facts About The United States of America That Will Blow Your Mind
- Chicago City Installing Smart Sensors City Wide To Monitor Everything
- 14 Products That Are Secretly Changing The Face Of Earth
- Forget.me Makes You Disappear From Google Result Forever
- This Personal Drone Snaps Photos And Fits In Your Pocket
Cleaning products are usually expensive with no actual results as claimed in advertisements. You end up to regret buying the product and try to calm the “clean freak” part of your personality. Don’t forget that sometimes the only true remedy to your problems exist in nature. These natural remedies and tricks help with stubborn stains and dirt more than any chemical can. Here are 17 cleaning hacks that you should definitely learn now. Try these tricks and share your experience with us in the comment section below.
1. Remove Burnt Stains From Utensils!
You need to fill up the pan with water and add a cup of white vinegar. Now put the pan on the stove for boiling, afterwards add 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Empty the pan and scour. And there goes the stubborn stains.
2. Clean Ceiling Fans Without Messing The Floor
3. Scrub Off Corner Dirt From Kitchen Cabinets!
4. Make Old Sneakers New With Toothpaste!
5. Onion Grill Cleaner!
6. Remove Coffee/Tea Mug Stains!
7. Natural Broken Glass Magnet!
8. Crystal Clean Cloudy Glass!
9. Get Rid Of Carpet Stains!
Spray a mixture of two parts water and one part vinger on the stain. Then lay a damp rag over the top and iron it.