Apple products created a vibe around the world and became more of a status symbol. It ruled the smartphone market for a remarkable length of time. However, with the launch of Android OS a few years back and its functionality of being hardware independent, the android smartphones penetrated the market like fire. Since then, the tables have turned and iPhone struggled to get back the attention of the smartphone users. Well, we think there are many other factors that Apple has to address before gaining back the confidence. We have listed 17 of such frustrated questions, that even Apple fans asks the company on every keynote address. Help us make the list bigger by adding up to the list in comment section below:
1. iPhone Sensitivity – Easily Gets Scratches And Can Break Up At Any Moment!
2. Apple Does Not Allow To Open Its Machinery, So If My Battery Dies, I Am Screwed Plus No “Reinsert The Battery And The Phone Will Function Again”
3. iPhone Poor Battery Time – Maybe That Is Why They Won’t Let Me Peek Inside!
4. MAC – Caps Lock Has A Mind Of Its Own, It Never Follows What I Command It To Do, Stubborn Button!
5. Apple Is Suspicious Of My Activities – It Asks Me To Enter Apple Password Everytime :/
6. iPhone – No Swipe For Crying Out Loud
7. Not Even A Forward Delete Button On MAC
8. This Makes Me Throw It – No Menu Button On iPhone Either!
9. No Advanced Task Kill On iPhone
10. My Old USB Drive Does Not Work On MAC
11. Weird That I Need To Use Chrome Browser To Fix Apple PDF Viewer Crap!
12. Apple Does Not Let Me Play MP3
13. Apple Wants Me To Loose My Mind Over The Sequenced Function Keys So I Always End Up Pushing The Wrong Buttons!
14. Apple Desktop Navigation Is Comprised Of Junk Not Used At All
15. Return Button On MAC Does Not Open Files Rather Asks Me To Rename It – Why Would I Want To Rename It Everytime?
16. iPhone Logic – Go All The Way To The Top To Call A Friend; Android Make This Far Easier.
17. Lastly, I Don’t Want To Spend Money On Expensive And Inconvienient Accessories.
h/t: BI, PDF Mate, Flickr