Snow in winter brings joy through several snow related activities but it also brings harsh cold and difficult situations. You cannot enjoy the snowy winter if you don’t feel warm enough or at ease in your day to day tasks. Therefore, we have collected 18 life hacks that will let you spend your winters in comfort and warmth.
1. Use CD As A Make-Shift De-Icer
2. Coat Ice Shovels With Cooking Oil To Make The Job Easier
3. Cover Socks With Plastic Bags To Keep Them Dry In Wet Shoes
4. Park Your Car In East To Let Sun De-Ice Your Car
5. Cover Windows With Bubble Wrap To Make House Warmer
6. Zip Tie Tires To Make Blizzard Proof Bike
7. Use Razor To Remove Pilling From The Sweater
8. Never Sit On The Cold Toilet Seat Again
9. Heat The Key With Lighter To Unlock A Frozen Lock
10. DIY Heater Without Using Gas Or Electricity
11. Cover Wipers With Socks And Keep Them In Air If They Stick To Your Windshield
12. Use Tin Foil Behind A Wall Mounted Heater Or Radiator
The tin foil will reflect the heat and will not let the wall absorb it. However, be careful and not use anything that can be a fire hazard.