There are a lot of common household items in your home that can satisfy your crafty do-it-yourself side. These items can be used for a number of day-to-day tasks and save you from unnecessary expensive products. Therefore, we have collected 19 uses of common household items.
1. Hand Lotion Will Make Your Shoes Shiny And It’s Leather Soft
2. Protect China From Scratches By Placing Coffee Filters In Between
3. Sprinkle Cinnamon Around Home For Ant Repellent
4. Wrap Fruits In Newspaper To Ripe
5. Cut Through Aluminium Foil To Make Scissors Sharper
6. Aspirin Can Be Used As Itch Reliever
Grind some aspirin tablets and mix with a couple of tablespoon water to relieve itch from a mosquito bite.
8. Baking Soda To Unclog Kitchen Sink
You can unclog kitchen sink by pouring about 1 cup of baking soda down the drain and adding some white vinegar. Let it sit for five minutes and then pour one gallon of boiling water on it.
9. Rub Banana Peel On Silverware For Shiness
10. Aluminium Foil Can Be Used As Alternative To Dryer Sheets
11. Binder Clip Holds The Sponge At Kitchen Sink
12. Baby Wipes Make An Excellent Gadget Cleaner
13. Use Coffee Filter To Wipe The Spray Cleaner From The Windows
14. Use Baking Soda As Toothpaste To Brighten Your Teeth
15. Burning Tea Leaves Can Repel Mosquitoes
16. Tea Bags Can Be Used As Wart Remover
Place warm, wet tea bags on wart for 15 minutes three times a day.
17. Toothpaste Can Clean Sink And Remove Garlin Odor From Hands
18. Place Tea Bags In A Jar, Refrigerate It Overnight And It Will Absorb The Odor
19. Vinegar Can Make Your Pet Fur Sparkle
Mix a cup of vinegar with qone quart of water and rub it on your pet for bringing shine.