- New Technology Makes This Paralyzed Woman Fly F-35 Fighter With Her Thoughts
- The Most Detailed Paper Plane Made To Date
- With The Option To Connect To Internet, The Polaroid Camera Is Available For Pre Order
- 24 Scientific Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- World’s Fastest Dock Can Charge Upto 6 Devices At A Time
The beauty of winter lies in experiencing the first frost bites on the tip of your nose, squeaking snow under your feet and cold wind blowing around you while having a solitary winter walk. You may even see a distant yellow light from a little house amidst the white snow, which perfectly reflects a fairy tale in the real world. For all the adventurers who admire beauty, they know places from around the world which make lonely houses look majestic and beautiful during winter season.
If you are curious and want to plan a trip this winter holidays, then check out these houses from Lapland to Swiss Alps and from Norway to Poland to get ideas.
Source: Bored Panda