- Only Intelligent People Will Understand How Useless These Innovations Are
- Google Maps Gets Ultimate Updates To Date
- Research Claims World’s Largest Flying Bird Was As Large As An Airplane
- China Has Come Up With Crazy Solution To Eliminate Pollution
- Monitor Live Weather On Your Smartphone With This Little Device
If you cannot afford a racing car due to economical constraints, try these junior cars instead: but for your kid. Based on the Classic Aston Martin Convertibles Design from late 60’s, this wonderful petrol powered car is designed for children aged 10 years or over and adults.
Fully crafted by hand in a steel box section chassis, this car is read-wheel drive with 110cc 4-stroke engine. A 3-speed semi automated gearbox can take its speed to 46mph (74km/h). This speed though can however, be restricted downwards to suit speed-conscious parents, using special controllers.
The dashboard features working indicators, head lights controllers and the horn. It also features Brembo disc brakes, coil-over suspension, electric start and a fully adjustable pedal box to suit any size of driver, young or old! You can choose your exterior color from 1000s of options, and your interior can either be of leather or vinyl in the color of your choice. A wooden steering wheel completes the perfect specification.
The DB convertible junior doesn’t come that cheap though. It’s priced at £16,500 (US$27,000).