- This Skateboard For Stairs Is A Master Piece Of Innovation
- 10 Insane Tips To Take Professional Photographs From Your Smartphone
- These GIFs Will Help You Understand How Geometry Works
- You Won’t Believe But This Piece Of Card Board Is Actually A Giant Table
- 14 Simple Tricks To Increase Your iPhone Battery Life
Now-a-days whatever you want to do, there is an app for that. This App that we are going to feature today has been created to improve your office productivity. Google owned app ‘Quickoffice’ let you view, create and edit Microsoft office files, spreadsheets and presentations on the move, with the help of your smartphone. This application definitely is of great value for those who do a lot of work on mobile devices.
With a lot more flexibility in general and simple to use feature, this app can do wonders. Even though it cannot completely replace your computer for composing long documents. Yet, with a stronger editor and remarkably easy interface, this tool is the best option to work, when cellphone is the only option you have. Google has however, limited few features that were built-in the app before acquisition, like integration with Dropbox.
Quickoffice differs from similar apps in the market; as it lets you access Office file formats on the go, even if they aren’t stored on Google Drive. So if you are on the road and you receive an email that needs to be viewed or edited, this app will open it open right from the attachment.
Do share your experience in the comment section below, if you have already used the app.