Apple customers are not used to big changes in iPhone design. There have been 5 iPhone release before the newest versions iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus; not one of them had any significant design change. It is natural for Apple fans to be confused of whether to buy iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus; despite being released together, they have their differences. We have a few suggestions for you that will help you choose better.
1. iPhone 6 Plus Is Too Big For Most People
2. Consider Your Pocket Or Purse Size Before Buying
3. iPhone 6 Plus Means Large And Powerful Battery
5. If You Are An iPad Or Tablet Owner, You Do Not Need iPhone 6 Plus
6. iPhone 6 Is Far Better, Check Out The Benchmark Chart
Source for Benchmark
7. Don’t Buy 16 GB Model, Spend 100 Dollar Extra For Long Term Benefits In Terms Of Large Capacity
8. People Are Facing Problems With iCloud Sync Since Too Many Are Trying To Access From Old To New Device
9. Spend Extra On Apple Care Plus For 2 Years Warranty Extension And Up To Two Breakage/Damage Replacements
In summary, if you want a better battery, don’t mind using both your thumbs, have large pocket/purse and no other large screen device, then iPhone 6 plus is a go. Otherwise, if you are conscious of the overall performance and do not want to switch from the norm, then iPhone 6 must be your choice.