- 10 Engineering Details That Put All Apple Products Ahead Of Their Competitors
- 5 Brilliant Hacks To Take Breathtaking Photos Out Of Your Smartphone
- This Is What Happens When You Apply Extra Robotic Arms To Human Being
- 3D Printed Livers Made Surgery More Personal
- Facial Recognition Will Predict Your Lifespan In Future
This pocket size Projector is capable of giving instant projection with the iPad. When connected to 30-pin charging port, this projector turns any space into a movie theater or photo-stream. The projector’s 640 x 480 pixel resolution ensures a sharp view, while the iPad’s speaker controls the sound. It comes with a weight less than 5 oz, size of 3″ L x 2 3/4″ W x 1″ D and costs 250$.
With an aspect ratio of 3:4 it can produce 6″ to 60″ diagonal display from 8″ to 78″ distance. The internal lithium-polymer battery gets recharged via USB provides two hours of projection. Few other devices of Apple with the 30-pin charging port are compatible to the pocket projector, which includes third generation iPad, iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, and third and fourth generation iPod touch.