- DHL Is All Set To Deliver Packages By Drones In Germany
- 10 Insane Tips To Take Professional Photographs From Your Smartphone
- Wooden Foam Insulation Is Another Cool Stuff In Construction
- This Genetically Modified Banana Could Save Millions Of Lives
- These Ear Buds Not Only Deliver Music But Also Monitors Your Health
Over time, charging cables can tear up the plastic covering due to extensive use and exposes the wires inside which can lead to further damage. If you don’t want your original brand cables to get broken, here is a small trick to save it from damage in the future.
Find an old pen which is out of ink and take out the spring from the pen.
Now widen the spring enough to attach it to the front end of the cable.
Twist the spring around the cable until all of it is firmly attached. This will keep the cable straight and there will be no bends which can cause damage to the cable.