- 10 Artistically Beautiful Maps On The Face Of Planet Earth
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Buy Big Screen Smartphone
- World’s First 3D printed Jet Engines Now on Display
- How Generic Medical Stores Are Helping Lower Middle Class Indians Afford Medicines
- This Futuristic Pen Translates Everything. Here Is How
While many of the city planner think we should not segregate bikes from car traffic, as when they actually come up crossing paths it becomes more dangerous since neither of them is used to deal with the other. Nevertheless, This super amazing structure is one of such example in Netherlands. This suspended bicycle bridge was completed an year ago and also grabbed the nomination of Dutch Design Award.
This beautiful bicycle roundabout called the “hovenring” is suspended from a 70 metres (230 ft) tall central pylon by 24 cables. It depicts a simple solution to a complicated problem in City Planning. Presently it is used by thousands of cyclists a week in commuter-heavy Eindhoven. We present you today, some of the amazing collection of photos of the bridge here.