- Meet The 24 Karat Gold-Plated Bicycle That Costs US$390,000
- NASA Reveals Its Curiosity Rover For 2020 Mars Mission
- Vehicle To Vehicle Communication Technology To Help Prevent Crashes
- 10 Super Interesting Things to Know about the International Space Station (ISS)
- Scientists Successfully Develop Car That Runs On Urine
TRI-PIN system is a normal 10 digit numeric keypad, with the addition of colors and shapes. It will prevent people knowing your PIN – even if they see you enter it.
The firm suggests, its similar to many other 10 digit numeric keypad, but instead of each button having just a number, they also have a color and a symbol/shape. User password could be any 4-combination of any element (including color/symbol). For example: 3, square, pink, flag OR 4, flag, circle, red. Each time that user input the digit, the color/shape changes its place randomly, making any other person watching or standing-by impossible to judge which button was pressed.
Aside its use in ATM machines, the TRI-PIN can be utilized in laptops and smartphones, taking security and privacy to another corner.