- A $5 (Dollar) Computer Called the Raspberry Pi
- The Ultimate Man Vs Robot Table Tennis Is Ready For The Match
- Save Your Charging Cable From Getting Broken Using This Simple Trick
- Thanks To Vodaphone, Your Bag Pack Can Have Mobile Network Inside
- The Way These Retractable Umbrellas Shield Skyscraper Is Incredible
The longest word in English language is the chemical name of Titin (or connectin) which has 189,819 characters. The chemical is the largest known human protein and is written down in 65 KB text bit file here. Imagine that someone has even tried to pronounce the whole damn thing and it took him 3 hours and 33 minutes to finish the pronounciation. We do not recommend watching the whole thing unless you need a mumbling pronouncer to put you to sleep. Even the plant in the video doesn’t seem to survive the pronounciation.
So hit the play button for the video if you’re tired of watching paint dry and ready for some REAL excitement in your life.
How many minutes were you able to see the video then? Share with us in the comment section below.