- How Air Travel Has Evolved Over The Past 50 Years
- These Ear Buds Not Only Deliver Music But Also Monitors Your Health
- Despite The Complains Made, Pilots Are Still Blinded By Glare From Solar Power Plant
- The Robotic Furniture That Fits Itself Into Any Available Space
- Japan Launches Drones with Nets to Catch other Drones
iPhone has always been an attraction for people who prefer simple and understandable features. The geeks, on the other hand, tend to go with more complex smart devices. However, iPhone does offer some hidden features favorable to programmers and developers. Though, these features aren’t meant to be a secret but many people do not know about them.
One of such a secret feature is the appearance of an undo button when a mistake is made while typing, deleting, cutting or pasting.
When this happens, all that needs to be done is to shake the phone really hard. This will pop-up a menu on the iPhone screen from where undo can be clicked and the text will be restored.
Were you aware of this hidden feature of iPhone? Tell us in the comment section below.