- 17 Most Meaningful Images You Will See Today
- Chinese Company 3D Printed Ten Houses In One Day
- Generate Electricity As You Walk – 15 Year Old Reinvented Electricity Production
- Virtual Balconies Arrive On Ships
- The Longest Word In English Is 189,819 Characters Long & It Takes 3 Hours 33 Minutes To Pronounce It
You must have seen the sculptures made by artists using reusable materials. But what we are going to show you here today, will seriously blow your socks off. Michael is an artist from Australia, who turns old keys and coins into beautiful arts using his creativity.
“When I was supposed to be cleaning out my shed, I came across some old copper pipe saved from a previous renovation. I cut it up into rings and started making it into spheres,” Michael explains on his Etsy shop. “The first ones were a bit rough but once I worked out the technique I got creative.”
“I’m a bit of a hoarder and searched around for all those old keys and copper wire, that were no longer needed, and got creative with them as well,” he added.