- This 3D Printer Will Build Your Home In One Day
- The Longest Word In English Is 189,819 Characters Long & It Takes 3 Hours 33 Minutes To Pronounce It
- 16 Insane Ideas To Remodel Your Home Today
- The Steepest Street In The World Is Located In New Zealand
- Make Any Air Conditioner Smart With This Amazing Device
Human Eyes are limited to 180-degree face forward field of vision, despite being the most advanced lens by nature. The line of sight vision cannot be extended to positions beyond the natural eye functionality. However, EyeTeleporter is a face mask that actually changes your viewing subject. Here is how.
EyeTeleporter is a transformable periscopic mask used to explore three different points of view with the help of mirrors. These point of views are as in the pictures below.
This face mask is made of corrugated cardboard and acrylic, non-breakable mirrors and is suitable for all ages. The project was inspired by Jurgis Maciunas, father of Fluxus art and prophet of play, and Vilayanur Ramachandran, neuro-scientist who treated brain disorders with mirror therapy.
Eyeteleporter mask is available through a Kickstarter campaign. They need your help to give the final touches to the product through custom produced mirrors. The product will be shipped fully assembled and ready for exploration.
This face mask may be a weird object to wear in public but the technology can be useful in future hi-tech gadgets.