- Here Is Why Apple Watch Is The Most Beautiful, Mesmerizing And Utterly Insane Product Ever Launched
- This Personal Drone Snaps Photos And Fits In Your Pocket
- This Kit Literary Makes Every Thing A Musical Instrument
- Control All Your Devices At Home With Voice Command
- Google Is Finally Up With Complete Self Driving Car
Able-HD raised over US$100,000 for a lightweight 17 inches portable monitor in a Kickstarter campaign last year. The monitor weighted less than an iPad and at 17 inches could easily fit into a bag.
Upgrading their Portable Monitor series, Able-HD is set to launch another Kickstarter campaign within a week to raise funds for a newer and better version of its portable monitor. As reported, Able-HD Plus will be the world’s slimmest monitor, and will pack a 1080p HD display.
The new product Able-HD Plus features two screen sizes 15- or 17-inches, an enclosed detachable adapter board that doubles as a screen stand, promises a better display, and rubberized edges for protection. The screen itself is claimed to be thinner than an iPhone 5 at just 7.5 mm (0.3 in) and weighs 750 g (26.5 oz), with the adapter board weighing in at 400 g (14 oz).
What makes it more lightweight and thin is the adopter board doesn’t comes integrated with the Monitor. The Monitor features a new thermoplastic acrylic screen, which is three times as stronger than glass. HDMI, VGA and DVA video ports are provided, as well as audio in/out ports.
The Able-HD plus is reported to begin shipment until later this year and you could get your Able-HD Pro with a pledge $139 and upwards on Kickstarter.